Content Writer9 Temmuz 2019
Software Development Team Leader9 Temmuz 2019
Do you want to take your place and leave a mark on Papilon, who is passionate about the future?
Papilon develops biometric security systems, especially fingerprint, face and iris recognition, with its knowledge and experience gained over 10 years, manufactures own hardware technology. Also Papilon is a “Biometrics Technology Center with R&D and innovation efforts in Turkey.
We are seeking for Senior Software Developer who will take a part in the new technologies that we are developing in our R&D and Innovation Center.
How should our workfellow be?
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related discipline is required of a software development team leader, MSc and PhD is preferred.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in developing complex, distributed software systems
• Be a part of minimum 3 software development projects
• MCSD, MCSA, MCSE certification is preferred
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Relational Database Structure.
• Be familiar with a variety of programming languages, codes and processes with C, C++, Java and Web.
• Strong knowledge of SQL and database architectures.
• Preferably knowledge of Qt and Qt libraries.
• Preferably knowledge of artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning and big data.
• Preferably knowledge of virtual reality and augmented reality.
• Preferably knowledge of software development on GPU structures.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, open source codes, version control and software standards .
• Strong knowledge of Git.
• Experience in cross-platform software development.
• Eager to learn field of biometrics and keep up to date with the latest development software technologies
• Good command of English both written and spoken.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
What do we expect you to do?
• Develop object-oriented applications on the client and server side for fingerprint, face and iris recognition,
• Take part in the software development processes of artificial intelligence and VR / AR based projects,
• Represent the software department in meetings
• Analyzes software requirements; implements design plans, reviews unit tests
• Document software development and monitor status of developing software
• Write, review and revise product requirements and specifications
• Participate in other areas of the software development process
• Provide technical support to other company personnel.
Do the qualifications above match with you? Do you believe that you can fulfill with job description? What do you waiting for being our new workfellow?
We look forward to applying you to our “Senior Software Developer” position!