Innovation Researcher9 Temmuz 2019
Deputy Manager at Accounting and Finance Department29 Ağustos 2019
Do you want to take your place and leave a mark on Papilon, who is passionate about the future?
Papilon develops biometric security systems, especially fingerprint, face and iris recognition, with its knowledge and experience gained over 10 years, manufactures own hardware technology. Also Papilon is a “Biometrics Technology Center with R&D and innovation efforts in Turkey.
We are looking for an Organization and Management Specialist that will help people bridge the gap from current to future state in the quickest, most efficient and sustainable way.
How should our workfellow be?
• A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields (preferably with a degree in Engineering). PhD in Management and Organization.
• 5+ years of experience supporting organizational effectiveness, change management, or similar field
• Written and oral fluency in English (second language is an advantage),
• Strong skill in serving as a consultant to management in the planning and development of change management plans and procedures to support the organizational needs
• Strong meeting, group, or team presentation and facilitation skills and high comfort level communicating with multiple levels within the company
• Efficient use of MS Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook,
• Knowledge of current theories, applications, and best practices in organization management, change management and problem solving
• Fundamental knowledge of organization analysis, performance improvement, high-performance teams and group Dynamics
• Experience with qualitative and quantitative analysis and presentation graphics
• Preferably experience in MS Dynamics Navision,
• Ability to communicate effectively to all audiences and organizational levels
• High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
What do we expect?
The Organization and Management Specialist will facilitate the execution of change tactics that help to ensure the success and effectiveness of change initiatives including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, and organization structures. The Organization and Management Specialist will work with OAKs (Shared Wisdom Committee- Ortak Akıl Komitesi, a community of employees selected from each teams/departmens for a specific purpose and responsible for management of the processes.), other employees, and other stakeholders to ensure effective transition from the current state to future state. The Organization and Management Specialist will also provide change management coaching and support to OAKs and team members.
• Apply a structured methodology and lead organizational change management activities
• Work with OAKs and teams to identify and document all impacts of change (i.e. people, roles and responsibilities, processes, governance, talent and skills, culture)
• Support the execution of the communications, engagement, training, and coaching strategies and plans
• Develop materials, such as process guides, fact sheets, job aids, instructional guides, web content, briefings, and presentations in an effort to promote change management initiatives
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
• Support teams, employees to develop stakeholder outreach and engagement efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, management buy-in, and support
• Track and report issues
Do the qualifications above match with you? Do you believe that you can fulfill with job description? What do you waiting for being our new workfellow?
We look forward to applying you to our “Organization and Management Specialist” position!
NOTE: There should be no military obligation for male candidates or delayed at least for 2 years. The position is also open to foreign citizens.