Graphic and Web Designer9 Temmuz 2019
Organization and Management Specialist9 Temmuz 2019
Do you want to take your place and leave a mark on Papilon, who is passionate about the future?
Papilon develops biometric security systems, especially fingerprint, face and iris recognition, with its knowledge and experience gained over 10 years, manufactures own hardware technology. Also Papilon is a “Biometrics Technology Center with R&D and innovation efforts in Turkey.
We are seeking for Innovation Researcher who will take a part in the new technologies that we are developing in our R&D and Innovation Center.
How should our workfellow be?
• A bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Science or a related discipline is required of a researcher, MSc is preferred.
• Good command of English both written and spoken.
• Experience in image processing, AI, biometrics or VR,
• Preferably experience in scientific research projects,
• Preferably experience in TÜBİTAK or EU projects,
• Strong knowledge of MS Office.
• Strong knowledge of literature reviewing,
• Analytical thinking,
• Ability to read and write technical contents,
• Eager to learn field of biometrics and keep up to date with the latest development software technologies
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
What do we expect?
• Prepare regular reports of R&D projects,
• Documentation of R&D projects,
• Make a literature review,
• Research the new technologies, the market and the competitors,
• Take a part of product development and R&D processes,
• Research resources that related to the field of expertise and develop the idea of new products
• Contribute to new product idea,
• Make improvements in product designs in terms of efficienct and productivity,
• Analyzes R&D requirements,
• Ensure communication with universities and scientific organizations (such as TUBITAK and SANTEZ)
Do the qualifications above match with you? Do you believe that you can fulfill with job description? What do you waiting for being our new workfellow?
We look forward to applying you to our “Innovation Researcher” position!
NOTE: It is a part time position. There should be no military obligation for male candidates or delayed at least for 2 years. The position is also open to foreign citizens.