Organization and Management Specialist9 Temmuz 2019
Account Specialist31 Ocak 2020
Follow Papilon’s footprints on a passionate journey to a brighter future. Take your place, make your mark!
Papilon is a firm that focuses on biometric security systems. Its products ranging from fingerprint and iris scanners to face recognition systems reflect the deep sectoral knowledge and experience the firm has been accumulating for more than a decade. With its domestically produced systems and solutions, the firm serves as Turkey’s “Biometric Technology Center.” Currently, we are looking for a deputy manager to work with our managing accountant at our Accounting and Finance Department
What We Look For in Our Partners?
- A bachelor’s degree in one of administrative, economic, and social sciences.
- At least seven years of experience in accounting or a related field.
- Good command of English.
- Ability to track and report on technical and tax-related issues.
- Good knowledge of or certification in UFRS, TMS, TFRS.
- Certified in SMMM.
- Experienced in planning and personnel management.
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinking.
- Open to flexible working hours.
- Knowledgeable about legal regulations.
- Knowledgeable about all accounting report types and returns.
- Effective use of accounting programs such as Navision or Zirve.
What we expect from you?
- Control of adjusting processes and preparation of provisional and company tax returns.
- Installment of systems and programs about auditing and accounting.
- Expertise in and coordination of independent audit and full confirmation report processes.
- Expertise in internal auditing processes.
- Ability to build and implement internal auditing procedures and practices.
- Ability to execute international corporate communication concerning finance and accounting.
- Following R&D legislations and adopting/installing latest revisions.
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing applications and ability to assist the firm in such procedures.
- Excellent use of Excel or various database programs for reporting and composing control files.
- Managing the Accounting team.
- Planning and supervising business moves.
- Management of tasks related to the firm’s annual ordinary and extraordinary meetings.
- Sending electronic bills and ledgers.
Does this sound like you? Do you believe that you can successfully and passionately fill this position? Then don’t wait, apply now!
NOTE: It is important for male candidates to have completed their compulsory military service.