Do you want to take your place and leave a mark on Papilon, who is passionate about the future?
Papilon develops biometric security systems, especially fingerprint, face and iris recognition, with its knowledge and experience gained over 10 years, and manufactures own hardware technology. Also Papilon is a “Biometrics Technology Center” with R&D and innovation efforts in Turkey.
We are seeking for Data Scientist with PhD who will take a part in the new technologies that we are developing in our R&D and Innovation Center.
How should our workfellow be?
• PhD degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or another quantitative field
• At least 5 years of experience in either technical, professional or academic,
• Past research interest and/or reputable publications and articles that comprise the Web of Science Core Collection and covered by Q1, Q2, Q3 or Q4 (except articles and papers that produced from graduate thesis) and/or patents, utility models and designs in selected research disciplines,
• Theory and practice of designing experiments and statistical analysis of results.
• An understanding of machine learning, algorithms and computational complexity,
• Experience using libraries like Pandas, Scipy, NumPy, Scikit-Learn,
• Experience using frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch,
• Experience in Java, C++, Python, or other scripting language,
• Experience in cross-platform software development.
• Eager to learn field of biometrics and keep up to date with the latest development software technologies
• Excellent command of written and verbal English,
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
What do we expect?
• Serve as a researcher in the computer vision, embedded systems and software disciplines,
• Be a part of AI team and work at various AI projects,
• Apply Machine Learning concepts to large dataset,
• Work with agile development methodologies,
• Build and optimize ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets,
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management,
• Work closely with Data Engineers and Domain experts,
• Develop proof of concept solutions to research problems,
• Continuously investigate state-of-the-art, such as; products, market, exhibitions, all academic publishes and patents in engineering disciplines, and preparing reports to inform colleagues,
• Mentoring R&D and manufacturing departments,
• Able to offer courses in a corporate university program,
• Generate high-quality proposals, publications and/or patents at national and international levels,
Do the qualifications above match with you? Do you believe that you can fulfill with job description? What do you waiting for being our new workfellow?
We look forward to applying you to our “Data Scientist with PhD” position!
NOTE: It is a full time position. There should be no military obligation for male candidates or delayed at least for 2 years. The position is also open to foreign citizens.