Content Writer9 Temmuz 2019
Do you want to take your place and leave a mark on Papilon, who is passionate about the future?
Papilon develops biometric security systems, especially fingerprint, face and iris recognition, with its knowledge and experience gained over 10 years, manufactures own hardware technology. Also Papilon is a “Biometrics Technology Center with R&D and innovation efforts in Turkey.
We are seeking for AI-Artificial Intelligence Engineer with PhD who will take a part in the new technologies that we are developing in our R&D and Innovation Center.
How should our workfellow be?
• PhD degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or another quantitative field
• At least 5 years of experience in either technical, professional or academic,
• Past research interest and/or reputable publications and articles that comprise the Web of Science Core Collection and covered by Q1, Q2, Q3 or Q4 (except articles and papers that produced from graduate thesis) and/or patents, utility models and designs in selected research disciplines,
• Experience in developing and debugging in C/C++ and/or Python.
• 1+ years experience in a software engineering role with emphasis on machine learning and optimization
• Experience building systems based on machine learning (especially deep learning) methods.
• Experience using frameworks like PyTorch, Caffe2, Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, and/or Chainer.
• Experience with storage systems, distributed systems, HPC, compilers, and/or CUDA, GPGPU programming.
• Eager to learn field of biometrics and keep up to date with the latest development software technologies
• Good command of English both written and spoken.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
What do we expect?
• Develop highly scalable algorithms based on state-of-the-art machine learning and neural network methodologies.
• Research that enables learning the semantics of data (images, video, text, audio, and other modalities).
• Apply knowledge of relevant research domains along with expert coding skills to platform and framework development projects.
• Adapt machine learning and neural network algorithms and architectures to best exploit modern parallel environments (e.g. distributed clusters, multicore SMP, and GPU).
• Take part in the software development processes of AI based projects,
• Represent the software department in meetings
• Analyzes software requirements; implements design plans, reviews unit tests
• Document software development and monitor status of developing software
Do the qualifications above match with you? Do you believe that you can fulfill with job description? What do you waiting for being our new workfellow?
We look forward to applying you to our “AI-Artificial Intelligence Engineer” position!
NOTE: There should be no military obligation for male candidates or delayed at least for 2 years. The position is also open to foreign citizens.